Estate Administration Attorneys
Lake Worth Estate Lawyers Serving the Entire State of Florida
How Our Estate Administration Attorneys Help
Every component of your estate administration will be thoroughly discussed with Marecki Law Firm
Marecki Law Firm is also happy to assist and oversee you or your family with the administration of the Estate to ensure it is implemented in accordance with the decedent’s will, trust and all companion documentation that comprise the Estate. At the end of the day, the obligation to properly administer the Estate of someone you love is the most important task a law firm can accomplish for its clients.
You can trust Marecki Law Firm to administer the Estate and ensure that all family members, beneficiaries and recipients of the Estate are fairly and equitably treated in accordance with the letter of the Estate’s specific documentation.
If you believe that the Estate is not being properly administered, you can also consult with Marecki Law Firm to determine how best to ensure that the interests of all parties are protected at all times.
CALL US NOW
Speak With Someone
Lake Worth Estate Administration
It is a difficult decision to decide whether or not you require a lawyer to execute the estate.
Some executors are capable of handling the processing or executing of the estate. However, ideas on how to work with Marecki Law Firm as your Executor are as follows:
- Consider using Marecki Law Firm as your Executor “Consultant” and they can answer any questions about the estate documentation that are unclear or are creating disputes amongst the family or third party beneficiaries.
- Simply hire Marecki Law Firm to handle the entire matter and be charged a flat fee or by the hour and take the stress out of the situation.
Your Personal Estate Administration Lawyers
Marecki Law Firm will assist you in:
- Analyzing all of the documentation
- Locating and managing the assets
- Itemizing all contents of the will
- Process the day to day details such as the termination of leases, contracts or other obligations of the decedent
- Notify the bank and switch over bank accounts, the distribution of pay checks and stock dividends.
- Ensuring that expenses and taxes are paid as necessary
- Paying any amounts due and owing by the Decedent
- Notifying creditors of the death
- Distributing property as necessary
- Closing the estate with finality
At the end of the day. Marecki Law Firm is in your corner and happy to serve as Executor of the Estate so that the wishes of your family member or friend are honored and in accordance with their final wishes and expectations.