Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Lake Worth Medical Malpractice Lawyers Serving the Entire State of Florida
How Our Medical Malpractice Lawyers Help
Marecki Law Firm has the experience to handle even the most complex medical malpractice claim in Florida.
Unfortunately, even doctors and hospitals make mistakes and Marecki Law Firm will help analyze the underlying facts and circumstances of your case to fight for your rights to recovery.
Marecki Law Firm has the time, diligence and management skills to manage your medical malpractice claims. There are so many different types of mistakes that can frequently occur in the medical world and Marecki Law Firm will help you get to the bottom of it to ensure that your legal rights are protected.
CALL US NOW
Speak With Someone
Lake Worth Medical Malpractice Injury Attorneys
Marecki Law Firm can handle any type of medical malpractice cases such as:
- The complete failure to diagnose a condition
- The partial failure to diagnose a condition
- The failure to administer the correct medication based upon the patient’s medical history
- Negligence in handling the surgery including plastic surgery, emergency room mistakes, gastroenterology defects
- Failure to properly treat the surgery resulting in post-surgery infections
- The use of improper or defective medical equipment during a medical procedure
- The failure to properly deliver a baby
- The delay or complete failure to properly diagnose a disease such as cancer, cardiac issues, vascular problems, spinal cord defects
You can schedule your appointment today with one of our medical malpractice attorneys by calling 561 375 2554.
Your Personal Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Lake Worth, FL
Marecki Law Firm serves the interests of those injured by the negligence of others no matter when, where, or how the injustice occurred. Injuries happen, and when they do lives can be permanently changed. Although nothing can take back the unfortunate events that have transpired, Marecki Law Firm wants to make sure that if you have suffered an injury due to the negligence of another, you are put back in as near a position as possible to before the accident by recovering all that you are entitled to.